布蘭妮台灣歌迷會︱2022 #BritneyisFree
有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Tumblr_mu9alaVCNv1qdzthdo1_500
有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Tumblr_mu9alaVCNv1qdzthdo1_500
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

布蘭妮台灣最大歌迷會

歡迎頁相冊Latest images會員註冊登入首頁

分享

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?

上一篇主題 下一篇主題 向下 
發表人內容
p19857
至尊妮神
至尊妮神
p19857

::::: : PLAY我呸 ::::::
男
天秤座 文章總數 文章總數 : 5564
來自 : Yunlin
今日心情 : Don't be ashamed.
最愛妮歌 : I Wanna Go
妮幣 妮幣 : 11677
Karma Karma : 274

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 7:30 am

Forrest Gump Book review

’Maybe I am an idiot, but I’m not stupid.’ Gump said. I think Gump is brave and lucky. Every time he encountered difficulties, he always could solve it. If I were him, I must be so depressed. I admire that he had his dream and realized it.

‘Stupid is as stupid does.’ Gump’s mom said. Although Gump isn't a smart man, but he persist everything he loved in life. He helped Bubba realize his dream: had a shrimp boat. (In the book, he first met the Bubba in school.) Later, He met Sue (an ape) at a jungle, and shrimping together. I think this is very interesting.

He knew Jenny and loved her thirty years. Between those years, they had much frustration and separated many times. Last, Jenny had a child, his name is Forrest. That’s all right, he is Gump’s son. I think they are very happiness.

In the book and the movie, there are a lot of different places. Like Gump ever took drugs, Jenny didn’t have AIDS. And Gump was never a spaceman and didn't know an ape named Sue. But they are as exciting and moving. I will never forget the spirit of Forrest Gump.

因為第一次寫英文報告,
怕有些文法錯的太離譜,
我知道妮論很多英文高手的 smilebrit
回頂端 向下
Jasmine
玩具大兵
玩具大兵
Jasmine

女
文章總數 文章總數 : 408
妮幣 妮幣 : 5342
Karma Karma : 41

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 回復: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 8:00 am

he could always solve it.
I think they were very happy. (happiness是名詞)
But they are as exciting and moving 這句是 [您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]
回頂端 向下
http://instagram.com/jasminelynnspears
p19857
至尊妮神
至尊妮神
p19857

男

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 回復: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 9:48 am

Jasmine 寫到:
he could always solve it.
I think they were very happy. (happiness是名詞)
But they are as exciting and moving 這句是 [您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

感謝 love it

那句是書和電影都一樣精彩且感人 smile2
回頂端 向下
Dekiru
至尊妮神
至尊妮神
Dekiru

::::: : You Can Go Your Own Way
男
巨蟹座 文章總數 文章總數 : 5030
來自 : Homeland Security
今日心情 : Summertime, sadness excluded
最愛妮歌 : OIDIA
妮幣 妮幣 : 10565
Karma Karma : 427

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 回復: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 10:14 am

p19857 寫到:
Forrest Gump Book review

’Maybe I am an idiot, but I’m not stupid.’ Gump said. I think Gump is brave and lucky. Every time he encountered difficulties, he always could solve it. If I were him, I must be so depressed. I admire that he had his dream and realized it.

‘Stupid is as stupid does.’ Gump’s mom said. Although Gump isn't a smart man, but he persist everything he loved in life. He helped Bubba realize his dream: had a shrimp boat. (In the book, he first met the Bubba in school.) Later, He met Sue (an ape) at a jungle, and shrimping together. I think this is very interesting.

He knew Jenny and loved her thirty years. Between those years, they had much frustration and separated many times. Last, Jenny had a child, his name is Forrest. That’s all right, he is Gump’s son. I think they are very happiness.

In the book and the movie, there are a lot of different places. Like Gump ever took drugs, Jenny didn’t have AIDS. And Gump was never a spaceman and didn't know an ape named Sue. But they are as exciting and moving. I will never forget the spirit of Forrest Gump.

因為第一次寫英文報告,
怕有些文法錯的太離譜,
我知道妮論很多英文高手的 smilebrit

Gump stated that ’Maybe I am an idiot, but I’m not stupid.’ I think Gump is brave and lucky. Every time he encountered difficulties, he always managed to solve it. If I were him, I will definitely be so depressed. I admire the fact that he had his dream and realized about it.

‘Stupid is as stupid does.’ Gump’s mom said. Although Gump isn't a smart man, he still persist everything he loved in life. He helped Bubba realize his dream: to own a shrimp boat. (He first met Bubba at School, referring to the book) Later on, He met Sue (an ape) at a jungle, and shrimping together. I think this is a very interesting plot.

He knew Jenny and loved her for thirty years. They had much frustration and separated many times between these years. At last, Jenny had a child, his name is Forrest. That’s all right, he is Gump’s son. I think they must be very happy.

A lot of different plots are referred in the book. For example Gump ever took drugs, Jenny didn’t have AIDS. And Gump was never a spaceman and didn't know an ape named Sue. But they are as exciting and moving. I will never forget the spirit of Forrest Gump.

如果交給我大概會寫成這樣 big smile
沒什麼大錯(happiness除外)只是改成我自己的風格而已 hussy
回頂端 向下
p19857
至尊妮神
至尊妮神
p19857

男

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 回復: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 10:20 am

Dekiru 寫到:
p19857 寫到:
Forrest Gump Book review

因為第一次寫英文報告,
怕有些文法錯的太離譜,
我知道妮論很多英文高手的 smilebrit

Gump stated that ’Maybe I am an idiot, but I’m not stupid.’ I think Gump is brave and lucky. Every time he encountered difficulties, he always managed to solve it. If I were him, I will definitely be so depressed. I admire the fact that he had his dream and realized about it.

‘Stupid is as stupid does.’ Gump’s mom said. Although Gump isn't a smart man, he still persist everything he loved in life. He helped Bubba realize his dream: to own a shrimp boat. (He first met Bubba at School, referring to the book) Later on, He met Sue (an ape) at a jungle, and shrimping together. I think this is a very interesting plot.

He knew Jenny and loved her for thirty years. They had much frustration and separated many times between these years. At last, Jenny had a child, his name is Forrest. That’s all right, he is Gump’s son. I think they must be very happy.

A lot of different plots are referred in the book. For example Gump ever took drugs, Jenny didn’t have AIDS. And Gump was never a spaceman and didn't know an ape named Sue. But they are as exciting and moving. I will never forget the spirit of Forrest Gump.

如果交給我大概會寫成這樣 big smile

太感動了 fuckinggood

But they are as exciting and moving. 這句沒有錯吼?
回頂端 向下
Dekiru
至尊妮神
至尊妮神
Dekiru

::::: : You Can Go Your Own Way
男
巨蟹座 文章總數 文章總數 : 5030
來自 : Homeland Security
今日心情 : Summertime, sadness excluded
最愛妮歌 : OIDIA
妮幣 妮幣 : 10565
Karma Karma : 427

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 回復: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 10:23 am

p19857 寫到:
Dekiru 寫到:
p19857 寫到:
Forrest Gump Book review

因為第一次寫英文報告,
怕有些文法錯的太離譜,
我知道妮論很多英文高手的 smilebrit

如果交給我大概會寫成這樣 big smile

太感動了 fuckinggood

文法上沒錯 就看你老師有沒辦法理解了~
保險起見可以寫「But both the book and the movie are as exciting and moving.」
回頂端 向下
p19857
至尊妮神
至尊妮神
p19857

男

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Empty
發表主題: 回復: 有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?   有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎? Icon_minitime周六 12月 08, 2012 10:31 am

Dekiru 寫到:
p19857 寫到:
Dekiru 寫到:
p19857 寫到:
Forrest Gump Book review

因為第一次寫英文報告,
怕有些文法錯的太離譜,
我知道妮論很多英文高手的 smilebrit

如果交給我大概會寫成這樣 big smile

太感動了 fuckinggood

文法上沒錯 就看你老師有沒辦法理解了~
保險起見可以寫「But both the book and the movie are as exciting and moving.」

Okay love it
回頂端 向下

有人能幫我看我的英文報告寫的OK嗎?

上一篇主題 下一篇主題 回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
布蘭妮台灣歌迷會︱2022 #BritneyisFree :: 暈炫風暴 :: 綜合討論區-
Free forum | ©phpBB | 免費論壇互助中心 | 違法舉報 | Latest discussions